AMERICAN ENGLISH CAMP IN ZAGREB
Blue Butterfly International English language summer camp
International English language summer camp Blue Butterfly is located in Zagreb.
- Dates: 01.07. – 29.07.2020.
- Location: Zagreb, Croatia
- Age: 8 – 16
- Minimum duration of stay: 1 week .
- Professors: native speakers from United States!
English language course is located in the city of Zagreb, the capital and largest city in Croatia, which attracts many travelers thanks to its beauty. Zagreb's lower town is full of museums and parks, as well as cafes and restaurants and many diverse shops.
It is possible to go from the City of Youth on half-day or one-day trips to the colorful towns near Zagreb and Krapina-Zagorje countie or to explore the "white Zagreb city", which attracts guests with innumerable contents.
Accommodation is provided in multi-bedded rooms with shared bathroom.
Within the campus, there is a school facility with classrooms, a 120-seat movie theater and a stage.
The mornings are reserved for learning and the afternoons are for sports and social activities and various workshops.
The professors are native speakers of English from the United States!
- 15 English lessons per week (1 lesson = 50 minutes)
- professors native speakers
- accommodation: multi-bed rooms
- shared bathroom
- full program of social, cultural and sports activities
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 24h supervision, teaching material
- bed linen, laundry service
- certificate of attendance
Price does not include:
SUPPLEMENTS (min. 20 paid)
- Veliki Tabor – 420 HRK per person Visit the Veliki Tabor castle, tour with stories and legends with expert guide, visit Krapina Neanderthal Museum with expert guide, it’s place where in 1899. remains of Neanderthal people were found. Lunch. Price includes: transportation, entrance fees to the Veliki Tabor castle and Krapina Neanderthal Museum, with guidance, lunch, licensed guide chines speaking.
- Medvedgrad – 180 HRK per person On the southern slope of Medvednica, at the top of the hill Mali Plazur, nests a picturesque medieval castle which has been watching over Zagreb for eight centuries. It was built in 1254, after the catastrophic invasion of Tatars. Medvedgrad was abandoned in 1590, after the fortress was devastated by a terrible earthquake. Price includes: transfer, tour leader, entrance ticket
- Varaždin – 360 HRK per person A visit to Varaždin, a beautiful city in the north Croatia, walk through town with its interesting stories, with local guide, visit to the Museum of the city of Varaždin, and the Entomological collection, with expert guide. Lunch. Price includes: transportation, entrance fees to the Museum of the city of Varaždin and Entomological collection, with guidance, Varaždin tour with a local guide, lunch, licensed guide chines speaking.
- Trakošćan – 450 HRK per person Trakošćan castle, which is full of furniture and various artifacts from different periods, and tells the story of life at the court. Tour with a guide. Trip to Varaždin, a beautiful city in the north Croatia, a walk through town with its interesting stories with local guide, visit to the Entomological collection in one of many towns palaces. Lunch. Price includes: transportation, entrance fees for the Trakošćan castle and entomological collection, with guidance, Varaždin tour with a local guide, lunch, licensed guide.