Savudrija English Camp
Blue Butterfly International English language summer camp
International English language summer camp Blue Butterfly is located in Savudrija, on the western coast of Istria.
- Dates: 26.06., 03.07., 10.07., 17.07., 24.07., 31.07.,07.08.2022.
- Location: Savudrija, Croatia
- Age: 8 – 17
- The minimum duration of stay: 1 week
- Professors: native speakers from United States!
Camp Veli Jože is located in the heart of a wonderful Mediterranean pine forest. Accommodation is provided in charming bungalows for a full camp experience. Students are under 24-hour surveillance by our experienced staff. Bedrooms are shared, with shared facilities, and full board meals are provided. There are activities inside the residential complex: football and volleyball field, handball and basketball court, street-ball and mini-golf court, kayaking, mini waterpark. Morning hours are intended for teaching, while in the afternoon sports and social activities, as well as workshops, are organized.
The professors are native speakers of English from the United States!
- 20 English lessons per week (1 lesson = 50 minutes)
- professors native speakers
- accommodation in 1/5 and 1/6 bungalows
- full program of social, cultural and sports activities
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 24h supervision, teaching material
- bed linen, laundry service
- certificate of attendance
Price does not include:
SUPPLEMENTS (min. 20 paid)
- Istralandia – 390 HRK, The Istralandia Aquapark, is called the most fun water in Istria Price includes: transfer, tour leader, entrance ticket.
- Vistiing observatory Višnjan - 310HRK. Observatory Višnjan has located 16km from Poreč in village Tičan. Based on the number of discovered asteroids, the observatory Višnjan is the 12th most productive observatory in the world.
Price includes transfer, tour leader, entrance ticket and astronomy lecture.
- Rovinj and Poreč
Price includes transfer, tour leader, entrance ticket for Euphrasian Basilica, sightseeing tour of the city.
- National park Brijuni
Price includes: transfers, tour leader, entrance tickets Arena and NP Brijuni, Pula and Brijuni sightseeing with local guide
Transfer: price per person and from Zagreb 330 HRK
- Waterpark fun: 60 HRK/1 hour
- Sea kayak-school: 550 HRK (duration: 2 days)
- Kayak rental: 160 HRK/per person/2 hours
- Pedal boats: 160kn/1h
- Snorkelling: 100 HRK/1 hour
- adventure package (snorkeling 1 hour, kayak safari 2 hours, jet ski safari 30 min) – min 10 pax: 1.100 HRK